Friday, August 31, 2007

Two Great Blogs to Check Out

Billions of blogs litter the interweb, and I just don't have time to read them all. But agent Chip MacGregor's blog keeps me laughing AND I learn something important or interesting or inspirational.  Check out Chip at chipmacgregor.com and see for yourself what all the hype's about.

Another blog I can't live without is Jeff Gerke's Where The Map Ends, at wherethemapends.com. Jeff used to be an acquisitions editor at a Christian publisher, and now freelances. He's a published author, and he knows absolutely EVERYONE in the speculative fiction circles.  He's got interviews, an idea generator, fabulous inspirational artwork, and my favorite, the Tools for Writers: Tip of the Week. Please check him out.

-Sonja

1 comment:

Jefferson Scott said...

Thanks for the great mention of the site, Sonja!

Jeff Gerke
Founder, www.WhereTheMapEnds.com