Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't Wait! Read, Enjoy, and Comment Now!

I've posted two new short stories on my website. They both take place in the same universe as my novels, and I'm pleased with how they turned out. Feel free to take a peek--and let me know your opinion! Either post a comment here at the blog, or follow the email link on my website.

For what it's worth, I've hired the services of editor-guru Jeff Yoda Gerke to help me with the first three chapters of Servant of the Just (book 1) and I'll be sending out a new wave of queries after I've received Jeff's comments. I've also finished the first draft of Warrior of the Just (novel 3) and I'll be working on the polishing phase over the next month or two. Words have been pouring from me in the past two months, and that's a blessed-good thing.

-Sonja

No comments: