Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maybe I Can Be A Winner!

Or maybe you can be a winner. Rachelle Gardner is hosting a contest
on her blog (cba-ramblings.blogspot.com). I just found it, and I'm
excited about entering. Actually, it's a two-parter, but the first
part is over. She had people compose the beginning sentence of a
novel, then she chose the top six. My favorite came in at #1: Things
were going along just fine until the miracle fouled up everything.

Now comes the fun part! Rachelle wants us to compose up to 300 words of this novel, using one of those six sentences she chose. (You can find them all on her blog, if you're curious about the other five.)
The deadline is April 2, so I'll have to get writing! The prize is so
tempting, I'm going to devote plenty of time to this project. Check
it out for yourself and submit your own entry!

-Sonja

No comments: